Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Partnership for 21st Century Learning

The Partnership for 21st Century Learning website is a thorough site. This site contains a wealth of information. I was not aware that so many states were listed under the state initiative tab. I wondered why those states are listed and others are not and how these states got involved.
However, I was surprised that there is not a place to blog and or communicate with other educators. The only way to contact someone is through a mailing address. This site contains many recent articles from newspapers and other journals. I couldn’t find anything that I disagreed with on this site. It had adequate resources, reputable members, and a concise mission statement. This is a website that is geared more towards teachers and adults. Unfortunately, it does not really apply to students.

http://www.21stcenturyskills.org/

1 comment:

  1. I was also surprised that this site did not contain a blog or another type of communication tool for educators regarding information about P21. I feel that the site was informative, and focused on preparing students for the 21st Century. However, I feel that the site would be more worthwhile if it included resources and/or links for students and teachers on ways to implement some of these skills in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete